Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oops

I guess I didn't really introduce myself, so here's me in a nutshell:

yeah, you saw that coming right?
but seriously, i'm a 21 y/o chick living in a large, metropolitan city. i love to sing and dance, and though i suck at the latter, i'm pretty decent at the former. i get a few gigs here and there, but i'm no american idol. (thank god! i accidentally caught the last ten minutes tonight before glee and the two finalists are AWFUL. the girl was off key and the guy was emotionless. terrible, really a travesty. i should be on that show! i love incubus and modest mouse and aqualung and other emo boy singers who rock my cock. i also love powerhouse female singers like audra mcdonald and lady gaga. i have an eclectic taste in music. i hate country, except for shania twain who i have a small soft spot for, for sentimental reasons. i don't hate myself, nor am i an unhappy person. i'm unhappy with my appearance only because i know i can do better, and get more work as a singer/actor in a pool of beautiful skinny people if i'm one of them.
but, i'm happy. i'm an optimist, and i'm moving to another city next year and that excites me and i'm a psychology major, too. for some reason i've yet to figure out. my boyfriend just picked his nose and wiped it on his shirt and then realized i had noticed and looked up at me and i totally caught him. ha.

that's me, pretty much.
*m

No comments:

Post a Comment