Monday, May 24, 2010

Introductions and Such

Hi there. I'm going to follow the trend of blogietting. I'm going to attempt to lose 20 pounds by July 3, 2010 (my 3rd anniversary!) and this is going to be my daily account of how goes it. if you're bored already, just stop reading. if not, maybe try to do it with me and you can laugh at my failures and feel better through the art of schadenfreude. whatever.
DAY ONE: i ate a bagel, and it was absolutely swimming with butter. according to my good friend google, that's 495 calories. i used an insane amount of butter, so we'll round it up to 500. now, i'm going to do this thing the healthy way. my first attempt at dieting is going to be to just stick to that "2,000 calorie a day"diet which everything is based on. Now, i'm the kind of girl who enjoys bagels a lot. i would eat three bagels a day for years and be happy. as long as i could eat chocolate too once in a while. so bread is my weakness...i gave it up for lent last year and was a very unhappy camper. so i'm thinking i can only eat one meal that centers around bread per day. that should help, right? ok so i'm done for the day with the bread. :(

planning ahead: lunch will be a starbucks grande iced unsweetened shaken black tea and a snack-fulls. if you haven't had a snack-full yet, try it because they're uh-mazing. its like mommy packed you a snack. apple slices, bunny grahams, a string cheese stick and a little box of raisins = 270 calories of joy and evoked feelings of childhood goodies.

anyway. i have to go to work now, and do the corporate asshole thing.

kisses
*m

No comments:

Post a Comment